1. INTRODUCTION AND INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY
In compliance with Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11th July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the user who accesses this website (the “User”) is informed that the owner of this website (hereinafter, “Website”) is NOUCOR GROUP, S.L. (hereinafter, “NOUCOR”) whose identification data are the following:
- Spanish tax identification number: B06829485.
- Registered office: Avda. Camí Reial, núm. 51-57, Polígono Industrial Riera de Caldes, 08184 – Palau Solità i Plegamans (Barcelona).
- Registration data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in volume 42.034, page No. 190, sheet M-744330.
The User can contact us through the contact information set forth in the Contact section or by sending a letter by post to the address indicated or at the contact email.
2. ACCESS AND FUNCTIONING OF THE WEBSITE
This Legal Notice governs access to and use of the content and services offered by Noucor through the Website. Access, browsing and use of the Website entails and implies acceptance by the User of the conditions set out in this Legal Notice.
At any time, NOUCOR reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration and content of the Website, as well as the conditions required for the access and use of the Website. The access and use of the Website after the entry into force of the modifications to its content and/or its Legal Notice, implies the acceptance of the conditions set forth therein.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User undertakes to make proper use of the contents of the Website and is obliged to:
- Access and use the Website in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice.
- Accept and comply with the provisions of this Legal Notice, and any document that is part of the same.
- To use the contents, materials and information available for internal and personal use, and not for subsequent distribution, publication, public exhibition, preparation of derivative works or to facilitate the performance of these activities in any other way.
- To comply with the provisions of current legislation.
- Not to use the contents, materials and information available for decision-making.
- Provide truthful and accurate information on the information requested in the different forms and to keep this data up to date whenever they use the Website;
- Not take part in any activities which are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- Not disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, discriminatory nature based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way contravenes decency, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honour, privacy or the image of third parties and the current regulations in general;
- Not cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Website, belonging to NOUCOR providers or third parties, nor introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage;
- Not use the contents of the Website and its information to send advertising or send messages for any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties;
- Not attempt to access and, where applicable, use the email accounts of other Users and modify or manipulate their messages.
NOUCOR reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its Website without prior notice and is entitled to change, delete or add both the content and services it provides through its website and the way in which these are presented or located on it. Therefore, we recommend that the User checks it periodically.
a) Liability for the use of the Website: The User is solely liable for any infringements or damages that may result from their use of the Website, and NOUCOR is exempt from any kind of liability that may arise from the User’s actions.
NOUCOR will employ all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information on the Website. However, NOUCOR makes no guarantee regarding the presence of errors or possible inaccuracies and/or omissions in any of the content accessible through this Website.
The User is solely liable for any claim or legal proceedings, whether in or out of court, initiated by third parties against NOUCOR based on the use of the Website by the User. Where appropriate, the User will bear the expenses, costs and compensation incurred by NOUCOR as a result of said claims or legal proceedings.
b) Liability for the functioning of the Website: NOUCOR is exempt of any liability that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telecommunications breakdowns or disconnections in the functional operation of the electronic system.
Likewise, NOUCOR is also exempt from any liability that could be derived from delays or blockages in the functional operation of this electronic system caused by defects or overloading of telephone lines or the Internet, as well as damage caused by third parties through illegal interference which is beyond its control. NOUCOR is entitled to temporarily suspend, and without prior notice, access to the Website due to maintenance, repair, updates or improvement operations.
c) Liability for content: NOUCOR will not be liable, except in the legally applicable cases, for any loss of damage that could be caused by the use, reproduction, distribution or public communication or any type of activity that the User carries out or intends to carry out on the texts and/or photographs that are protected by intellectual property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization.
Moreover, NOUCOR will not be liable for any information sent by the User when it has no first-hand knowledge that the information stored is illegal or that it infringes the property or rights of a third party that may be susceptible to compensation. From the moment NOUCOR becomes aware that it is hosting the aforementioned type of data, it undertakes to act diligently to remove it or make access to it impossible.
In any case, to file any claim related to the content displayed in any of the sections of this Website, you can contact NOUCOR through the contact addresses indicated on this Website.
5. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
a) Links to the website: Third parties that intend to include a link in their website to this Website will have to comply with current legislation and may not host content that is inappropriate and/or illegal. In no case will NOUCOR be liable for the content of the third party’s website, nor does it promote, guarantee, supervise or recommend the content of the latter. In the event that the redirecting website breaches any of the above, it will be obliged to remove the link immediatelyb) Links from the website: This Website may include links that allow the User to access third-party websites. Notwithstanding the foregoing, NOUCOR is not liable for the content of these linked websites, rather the User is responsible for accepting and checking access every time they enter. This Legal Notice refers only to this NOUCOR Website and its contents and does not apply to links or websites of third parties accessible through the Website.
Said links or references have a purpose that does not imply the support, approval, commercialization or any relationship between NOUCOR and the persons or entities that own the sites they are located on.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OVER THE CONTENT
All the content of the Website, unless otherwise indicated, is the exclusive property of NOUCOR or its affiliates, including but not limited to, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs and other elements that appear on the Website. Likewise, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the Website are protected by Law.
NOUCOR does not grant the User any type of licence or authorization for personal use of its intellectual and industrial property rights or of any other right related to its Website and the services offered therein.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation, and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the content of this Website constitutes an infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of NOUCOR or the holder thereof.
Advertising or sponsored content may be hosted on the Website. Advertisers or sponsors are solely liable for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with the laws that may be applicable in each case.
NOUCOR will not be liable for any errors, inaccuracies or irregularities that may be contained in the advertising content of the sponsors. In any case, to file any claim related to the advertising content included in this Website you can contact NOUCOR through the means indicated above.
8. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
9. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The Legal Notice will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law. However, in those cases in which the regulations establish the possibility for the parties to submit to a jurisdiction, NOUCOR and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, shall submit any controversies and/or disputes to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.
For any questions or comments about this Legal Notice you can contact us via email at email@example.com.