- What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are installed into your device by websites to, among other things, permit their use, learn about browsing habits and improve user experience on future visits.
- What types of cookies do we use?
The types of cookies used with the navigation through the Application are those detailed below:
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: these are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to the user’s terminal unit from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the length of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: they collect and store data while the user is accessing the website.
- Persistent cookies: they collect and store data in the terminal and are accessed and processed during the defined period.
Depending on the purpose:
- Advertisement: Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
- Analytics: Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Necessary: Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Please find below a list of specific cookies used by the Application:
|gp_cookies_closed||Own||Determines whether cookies are accepted or not.||2 months.||HTTP Cookie|
|gp_cookies_groups||Own||Indicates the categories of cookies accepted.||2 months.||HTTP Cookie|
|PHPSESSID||PHP||Cookie used by the PHP programming language to allow session variables are stored on the web server. This cookie is essential to the operation of the website.||Session.||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat_*||This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the colllection of data on high traffic sites.||1 minute||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_ga, _ga_ID||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|YSC||Youtube||Registers a unique identifier to keep statistics on which YouTube videos the user has seen.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Youtube||Tries to calculate the user’s bandwidth in pages with integrated YouTube videos.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|GPS||Youtube||Used by YouTube to store location data.||30 minutes||HTTP Cookie|
|IDE||DoubleClick||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the user’s actions on the website after viewing or clicking one of the advertisers’ ads, to measure the effectiveness of ads and display specific information for the user.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|NID||Google NID cookie: a unique identifier used by Google applications to store the information you prefer.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|CONSENT||Consent||20 years||HTTP Cookie|
|CONSENT||Youtube||Consent||20 years||HTTP Cookie|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||These cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|SIDCC||It is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information about navigation.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||These cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|SSID||Store information, identifiers and preferences in Google||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|HSID||Storing user preferences in Google||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|SAPISID||Storing user preferences in Google||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|APISID||Storing user preferences in Google||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|__Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|SID||Storing user preferences in Google||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|1P_JAR||Used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates||1 month||HTTP Cookie|
|SEARCH_SAMESITE||The objective is to mitigate the risk of information leakage of cross-origin. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks.||5 months||HTTP Cookie|
- How do you manage cookies?
The user has the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed in the cookie Set Up section.
On the other hand, disabling of cookies could modify the functioning of the website.
If you accept cookies from the website and later wish to delete the cookies we have set, please consult the help menu of your browser for instructions on how to do this.
- Information about identification of cookies
In the event that the characteristics or purposes of use of the website’s cookies are modified, you will be informed of these changes in order to obtain your consent again.